Admission Process Timeline 2013-2014
- Contact the Nobles Admission Office, either by phone or preferrably through the online inquiry form (see "Request Information" on the left sidebar of this page), to get on our mailing list.
- Attend our Fall Open House on Saturday, October 19, 2013, from 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Make an appointment for a campus tour and interview (9th-, 10th- and 11th-grade applicants).
- Participate in a group activity session (7th- and 8th-grade applicants).
- Attend our Winter Open House on Tuesday, December 10, 2013, from 6:30 - 9 p.m. (Due to the evening hours of this Open House, we will not be conducting tours of the campus.)
- Attend an information session for prospective parents hosted by the Admission Office. Please look for your invitation via email during the months of November, December and January.
- Submit your application for Admission by our deadline of January 15, 2014, by mail or online.
- Complete and mail your financial assistance materials by January 15, 2014. (Please check your financial assistance package for more information on this deadline.)
Please call 781-320-7100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive more information about the above events.
Spring 2014 Accepted Student Events
- Admission decision letters mailed on March 10, 2014
- Class visits for accepted students TBD
- Multicultural Families Reception for accepted students (ALANA) TBD
- Evening reception for parents - TBD
- Discover Nobles program for accepted students and parents - TBD
- Replies from accepted students due April 10, 2014
- Course registration for new students - TBD