Dear Class III Parents and Guardians,
It was wonderful to see so many of you at our Parents' Coffee last week. Thank you especially to Tara Cocozza for stopping by to spend some time with us. Thank you also to those of you who have completed a volunteer form. It’s not too late to get involved and we welcome your participation! Please send us an email or click here to complete the volunteer form online.
A reminder that any items you would like to donate to the Nobles Yard Sale can now be dropped off at the Bliss Omni rink. Donations are greatly appreciated and all proceeds from the yard sale support scholarships and faculty enrichment at Nobles.
"Class III Parent Forum: Understanding the Cognitive Leap and What It Means For You and Your Child" is on Thursday, Nov. 4, from 7-8:30 p.m. in the Morrison Forum.
The Class III Parent Social is on Friday, Nov. 5 from 7-10 p.m. in the Castle. You will need to RSVP for this event online, so please watch the weekly emails for further information about the link becoming available on the Parent Calendar. We hope to see you all there!
October is another busy month at Nobles. Please mark your calendars with the events listed below:
* Monday, Oct. 11 – Columbus Day, school closed.
* Wednesday, Oct. 13 – Parents’ Association Meeting, 8-10 a.m. the Bliss Omni Rink. Head of School Bob Henderson will be the speaker. All are welcome to attend.
* Friday and Saturday, Oct. 15 and 16 – Nobles Yard Sale.
* Monday, Oct. 25 – Comment Writing Day, no classes for students.
* Monday, Oct. 25 – Parent Independent Network (PIN) event at Nobles – Topic is bullying. Talk begins at 6:30 p.m. in Lawrence.
* Thursday, Oct. 28 – Nobles Night, 6:30-9:30 p.m., Rappaport Gym.
Nobles Night is a festive celebration for the entire Nobles adult community. RSVP on the Parent Calendar.
* Friday, Oct. 29 – Halloween Dance, 7-10 p.m., The Castle. This event is just for Nobles students.
Please remember to regularly check the Parent Calendar on the parent-protected pages of the Nobles website for updates. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us at your convenience.
Kris Ganong - email@example.com
Valerie Kolligian Thayer - firstname.lastname@example.org