Dear Class IV Parents and Guardians,
What a great turnout for our first fall parents' events! It was wonderful to welcome so many new friends (and to reconnect with old ones) at the welcome dinner and fall social, as well as the Back to School Night in September. Our children seem to be transitioning well into freshman year, also making new friends and keeping up with old ones. Many thanks to those of you who have completed your volunteer forms or contacted us via e-mail offering to help. We appreciate it and welcome your participation. There’s still time - send us an e-mail or click here to complete the volunteer form online.
October promises to be another busy month – please mark your calendars with the events listed below. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
* Wednesday, Oct. 6 – Class IV Coffee, Castle Study, 8:15-9 a.m.
* Monday, Oct. 11 – Columbus Day - School Closed.
Wednesday, Oct. 13 – Parents' Association Meeting, The Omni, 8:15-9:30 a.m.
* Friday, Oct. 15 and Saturday, Oct. 16 – Nobles Yard Sale, Bliss Omni, 10 a.m.
* Monday, Oct. 25 – Comment Writing Day, No classes.
* Thursday, Oct. 28 – Nobles Night, The MAC, 6:30 p.m. This is NOT a student event. A festive evening to celebrate Nobles.
Betsy M. Allen – mother of Jason - email@example.com
Kathy Fitzgerald – mother of Audra & Julia - firstname.lastname@example.org
Suzie Montgomery – mother of Max - email@example.com