We hope that you have all enjoyed the warm summer months and are now looking forward to the beginning of another school year. It is hard to believe that our sons and daughters only have two years remaining at Nobles! Class II year is a very busy one for both students and parents, and as your Class Representatives, we will keep you informed of all the important events that will take place this year, including school meetings, volunteer opportunities and social events. With that in mind, please mark your calendars for several upcoming events.
* Saturday evening, Sept. 11, is the Parents' Fall Social. We hope you will join us from 6:30 – 9:00 p.m. in the Castle to reconnect with old friends and also to meet some new parents in our community.
* The first Parents' Association Meeting will be held on Tuesday, Sept. 14, at 8 a.m. in the Castle Study. Your questions, opinions and suggestions are always welcome.
* On Tuesday, Sept. 21, Back-to-School Night will be held from 6:00 – 9:15 p.m. Please note that in the past this event has been held on Saturday morning.
* On Friday, Sept. 24, we welcome all grandparents and special family members to Grandparents' Day. Details and information were sent to families in August.
* We will be having our Class II Fall Dinner on Friday, October 15, in the Castle. Look for an invitation and more details in September.
* On Tuesday, October 19, there will be a College Counseling Orientation in Towles Auditorium for all Class II parents.
Additionally, the Nobles Yard Sale will be held on Oct. 15 & 16. Volunteers are needed to set up during the week prior to the sale as well as on sale day.
We look forward to seeing many of you back on campus during the next few weeks and, as always, feel free to call or e-mail us with any questions.
Your Class II Parent Representatives,
Lynn Gilbert - email@example.com
Lisa Soule - firstname.lastname@example.org