Dear Class III Parents:
We hope you all have enjoyed a nice summer and are rested and ready for the busy and exciting fall. We are your Class III Parent Representatives and we are looking forward to working with you in the year ahead. Our class has six new students this year. Please join us in welcoming them and their families to Nobles!
Below we have highlighted just a few of the important school and Class III dates for the year. Several of these events need volunteers and we encourage you to get involved in whatever way you feel comfortable. We will have sign-up sheets for these opportunities at Back-to-School Night and at our first parent coffee.
We also encourage you to regularly check the Nobles website, www.nobles.edu, for the entire school calendar and happenings throughout the year at Nobles.
Please do not hesitate to contact either of us at any time with any questions.
* First Day of Upper School Classes: September 8, 8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
* Fall Parents’ Association Social: September 11, 6:30 – 9:00 p.m., the Castle
* Back-to-School Evening: September 21, 6:20 – 9:20 p.m.
* Grandparents' Day: September 24, 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
* Class III Parent Coffee: September 28, 8 – 9:30 a.m., the Castle
* Multicultural Fair: October 1, 3 – 6:00 p.m., the MAC
* Class III Parent Fall Social: November 5, 7 – 10:00 p.m., the Castle
* Class III Parent Coffee: February 3, 8 – 9:30 a.m., the Castle
* Head of School Dinner Dance: February 12, the Castle. Snow date is March 5. This is an event hosted by Bob Henderson and is specifically for Class III students.
We look forward to seeing you all!!!
Kris Ganong - email@example.com
Valerie Kolligian Thayer - firstname.lastname@example.org