Class I Parent Reps (from left to right): Hillary Von Schroeter, Addie Swartz, and Beth Schlager
It is hard to believe that we are almost a month into the school year! We have enjoyed feeding the students as well seeing many of you at our fall parent social. October is a busy month at Nobles. We have outlined some important upcoming dates that you may want to note. Those that are particular to Class I are listed in bold; others are school-wide but bear repeating.
• Tues., Oct. 1, 7:00 p.m. - Parent and Faculty Education with Wendy Mogel
• Thurs., Oct. 3, 8:00 a.m. - Class I Parent Coffee and Event Planning Meeting in the Castle Lower Dining
• Fri., Oct. 4 - Multicultural Fair
• Mon., Oct. 14 - Columbus Day—No School (a good day for college visits)
• Thur. Oct. 17, 8:00 a.m. - Parents’ Association Meeting
• Fri., Oct. 18 and Sat., Oct. 19 - The Nobles Yard Sale
• Mon., Oct. 28—Comment Writing Day - No School (another good day for college visits)
• Thur., Oct. 31 - Class I Halloween Surprise Lunch for students
• Fri., Nov. 1 - Deadline for Parent Congratulatory Ads in the yearbook
You can find information about all these events on the school website.
Thanks to those of you who have already helped make our events successful; there are many more volunteer opportunities on the horizon. If you are interested, please contact any of us by email or by filling out the volunteer form online.
Remember to join sign up genius to make volunteering even easier!
Hillary Von Schroeter