Class IV Parent Reps - Polly Maroni and Heidi Raffone
Dear Class IV parents and guardians:
It has certainly been a busy fall! We hope that you and your ninth graders are settled in and are feeling connected to the Nobles community. We also hope you have had the chance to attend a PA meeting, a class get together or to cheer for your child at some of his/her games. Our first class coffee was a nice ice breaker and great opportunity to meet some of the other parents. And what an amazing turn out and enjoyable evening we had for our Fall Parent Social! Thank you for all those who were able join us.
Below are some important upcoming dates and events you’ll want to mark on your calendars:
· Tuesday, Nov. 5 – Saturday, Nov. 9: Fall mainstage production: The Memorandum.
Tickets are available online. You can also purchase tickets at the door.
· Saturday, Nov. 9 – Nobles vs. Milton Day. Come cheer on the DAWGS!
· Monday, Nov. 11 – Veterans Day, no school.
· Thursday, Nov. 14 – Fall Dance Concert, 7 - 8:30 p.m.
· Saturday, Nov. 16 – Nobles Night in the Castle, 6 - 10:00 p.m.
· Tuesday, Nov.19 – PA Meeting, 7:00 a.m. breakfast in the Castle, followed by the PA meeting at 8:00 a.m.; Dick Baker and Tim Carey, two Nobles legends, will be on hand to present about their time at Nobles
· Wednesday, Nov. 20 – Winter Afternoon program begins.
· Wednesday, Nov. 27 – Thanksgiving break begins – no school.
· Monday, Dec. 2 – School resumes
As always, please feel free to contact us with any questions, comments or concerns.