Middle School Parents Reps (from left to right): Lori Giandomenico, Cindy Lawry, Julie Callaghan, and Toni Gordon
Welcome back from the holidays!
We hope everyone had a wonderful break, full of much needed sleep and downtime. Though January is a short month at Nobles with the return to school on Jan. 6, it is filled with concerts, performances and an important day of service.
One of the annual highlights at Nobles is the Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service, held this year on January 20. This is a wonderful opportunity for students, their families, faculty and staff in both the Middle School and Upper School to work together on a service project in honor of Dr. King.
The day starts around 9a.m. and ends sometime in the early afternoon. There are a number of service opportunities to choose that offer anyone interested a way to contribute their time and effort. Friends and siblings are welcome, too! Sign up information will come via Maryanne MacDonald’s weekly email. Please consider joining the Nobles community in this important day of service.
Other important dates on the Nobles calendar for January are listed below.
Important Dates in January:
• Jan. 6: School reopens and winter Afternoon Program continues
• Jan. 8: All School Photo in Rappaport Gym at 8am, please have your child at school a few minutes early
• Jan. 9: Jazz/Blues/Percussion Concert at 7 p.m. in Lawrence Auditorium
• Jan. 10: Cotting School-Nobles Girls Basketball game, at Cotting School, Lincoln
• Jan. 13: Faculty Meeting in Morrison Forum at 3.15pm, NO AFTERNOON PROGRAM
(except Varsity teams)
• Jan. 16: Wind & String Concert at 7 p.m. in Lawrence Auditorium
• Jan. 20: MLK Day & Day of Service (no school)
• Jan. 21: March 2014 trip meeting, 7pm in Lawrence Auditorium
• Jan. 30 and Jan. 31: Student-directed plays in Towles Auditorium at 6:30 p.m.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Class V Reps
Class VI Reps