April 2011: Class IV Notes
Dear Class IV Parents and Guardians,
Welcome back from Spring Break! We hope you all enjoyed some relaxing family time. It promises to be a busy spring as we close out the Class IV year. Please note that student course registration forms for next year are due back on Tuesday, April 5. If you have any questions about your child’s course registration, please contact his or her advisor.
Spring Parent Social - Please join us for the Spring Parent Social on Friday evening, April 8, at 7 p.m. at the home of Carolyn and Eric Harthun. (Please note this event is for adults only - not students.) You should have received an invitation via Nobles email just before Spring Break. Please reply via email to Suzie Montgomery and indicate if you can bring an appetizer or dessert to the dinner.
April noteworthy dates:
• Wednesday, April 6 - Parents' Association Meeting in the Castle, 8-9:30 a.m.
• Friday, April 8 - Spring Parent Social, 7 p.m. Carolyn and Eric Harthun’s House
• Monday, April 18 - NO SCHOOL- Patriots' Day
• Thursday, April 21 - Jazz/Blues Concert, 7 p.m. in Lawrence Auditorium
• Thursday, April 28 - Wind/String Concert, 7 p.m. in Lawrence Auditorium
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Betsy M. Allen – mother of Jason - email@example.com
Kathy Fitzgerald – mother of Audra & Julia - firstname.lastname@example.org
Suzie Montgomery – mother of Max - email@example.com