The leaves are beginning to turn, the nights are getting cooler and the school year doesn’t feel “new” anymore. We have enjoyed feeding the students as well as connecting with many of you at Back to School Night and our parent coffee. October is a busy month at Nobles, especially for our seniors. We have highlighted some important dates below; those that are particular to Class I are listed in bold.
• Mon., Oct. 6, 8:00 a.m. – Po Bronson book discussion
• Tues., Oct. 7, 7:00 p.m. – Travel & Study Away Parent Info Meeting
• Fri., Oct. 10, 3:00 p.m. - Multicultural Fair
• Mon., Oct. 13 - Columbus Day - no school (a good day for college visits)
• Thurs., Oct. 16, 8:00 a.m. - Parents’ Association Meeting
• Mon., Oct. 27 - Comment Writing Day - no classes (another good day for college visits)
• Tues., Oct. 28, 7:00 p.m. – Paying for College: MEFA Seminar
• Wed., Oct. 29, 6:30 p.m. – NTC Fall Mainstage Production opens
• Fri., Oct. 31 - Class I Halloween Surprise Lunch for students
• Sat., Nov. 1 - Deadline for parent congratulatory yearbook ads
You can find information about all these events on www.nobles.edu.
Thanks to those of you who have already helped make our events successful; there are many more volunteer opportunities on the horizon. Next up is the Halloween Surprise Lunch on Oct. 31. If you are interested, please contact any of us by email or by clicking on the link in the Class News section of the Weekly Parent Email.
Remember to join SignUpGenius to make volunteering even easier!
Lynda Ceremsak (email@example.com)
Carolyn Harthun (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Anne Kelley (email@example.com)