Middle School Parent Reps
Welcome to the 2015-2016 academic year! We would like to extend a warm welcome to all new and returning families to the Nobles community. You will receive a weekly e-mail from Maryanne MacDonald, which will be a great reminder of the happenings solely at the Middle School.
As your Class VI and Class V representatives, we will keep you informed of the important events happening in the Middle School, as well as schoolwide events, through the Nobles Parents' Association newsletter, which you will receive via e-mail at the start of each month. This can also be accessed on the school website.
Volunteering at Nobles is a wonderful way to get involved, meet other parents, teachers and your child’s classmates. Log on to the Nobles website and please take a moment to look at available volunteer opportunities. We will also highlight key events each month. There is a Middle School page as well as a schoolwide page.
Middle School Events – highlights for September and October 2015
• Tuesday and Wednesday, September 8 and 9: Class VI and V Retreat Days (dismissal at 3:30 Pratt Middle School) Dress is casual, students should bring their textbooks to school on September 9.
• Thursday, September 10: Middle School classes begin, Afternoon Program begins, dress code will be in effect.
• Saturday September 12: Parent Association All-School Fall Social, 6:30-9:30 p.m. at the Castle
• Thursday, September 17: The first Parents Association meeting, 8:00 a.m. in the main Castle Dining Room. This is a great way to get involved and learn more about volunteer opportunities at Nobles.
• Monday September 21: Back to School Night 6:00-9:30 p.m.
• Wednesday September 23: No School – Yom Kippur
• Friday September 25: Grandparents Day
• Wednesday October 7, 8:00 a.m. Middle School Parent Coffee. Please join us for a conversation with Middle School Dean, Colette Finley. Ms. Finley will talk about life in the Middle School and will be available to answer some of your questions.
• Thursday October 15: Middle School (Class VI and Class V only) Parent Social, please RSVP online. You will need to be logged into the Nobles website to respond.
Please feel free to contact any of us with any questions you may have regarding anything Nobles.
Class V Reps
Carla Higgins, firstname.lastname@example.org
Grace W. Slosberg, email@example.com
Class VI Reps
Sarah Gomez, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cindy Jaczko, email@example.com