February 2011: Class IV Notes
From left: Betsy Allen, Kathy Fitzgerald and Suzie Montgomery
Dear Class IV Parents and Guardians,
It was wonderful to see so many of you at both the January PA meeting and the Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service. On Jan. 17, many Class IV families participated in service projects at various sites. Nobles students, parents, siblings and faculty members helped to make a difference for people in need.
We are in the midst of a very snowy New England winter. In fact Nobles students have not experienced a five-day week since early December! We want to remind you to check the Nobles website frequently when the weather is questionable. Even when students have school, afternoon/evening programs will be postponed or cancelled due to inclement weather.
Noteworthy February days for parents and students include:
• Tuesday, Feb. 8-Thursday, Feb, 10 - Spring Musical Auditions
• Monday, Feb. 21- NO SCHOOL - President's Day
• Tuesday, Feb. 22 - NO CLASSES - Faculty Retreat
• Wednesday, Feb. 23-Saturday, Feb. 26 - Winter Mainstage Play
• Friday, Feb. 26-Saturday, Feb. 26 - Nobles/Milton Games
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Betsy M. Allen – mother of Jason - email@example.com
Kathy Fitzgerald – mother of Audra & Julia - firstname.lastname@example.org
Suzie Montgomery – mother of Max - email@example.com