The Annual Nobles Fund (ANF) consists of unrestricted funds which can be used at the discretion of the school during the fiscal year to support the operating budget and mitigate the gap between tuition and the actual cost of a Nobles education. Each year gifts to the ANF drive the mission of Nobles forward by supporting faculty compensation, financial aid, educational curriculum, athletics and the arts. These gifts provide the margin of excellence that makes Nobles the distinguished independent school that it is today.
Founded in 1930, the Annual Nobles Fund (ANF) consists of essential, unrestricted dollars that comprise up to 11% of the school’s operating income each year. Gifts to the ANF create the margin of excellence across all areas of the school and enable Nobles to advance its mission. When you support the ANF, your gift has an immediate impact on the entire Nobles community.
From a business perspective, tuition does not cover the school’s annual operational costs. The true cost of a Nobles education exceeds tuition by nearly $25,000 per student each year. Gifts to the ANF help bridge this gap, as well as allow Nobles to:
- Attract and retain a dedicated faculty who teach, coach, mentor, and inspire.
- Maintain small class sizes and low student-faculty ratios.
- Offer financial assistance to about 30% of students every year.
- Provide a diverse and innovative curriculum both inside and outside of the classroom.
- Foster a culture of creativity, sportsmanship and community through programs such as arts, athletics, service to others and many more.