Noble and Greenough School graduated 118 members of the Class of 2013 on an unseasonably steamy morning May 31. Extra water and sunscreen were in abundance; most boys and men shed their jackets to battle the more than 90-degree heat and blazing sun.
The ceremony included announcements of awards and the granting of diplomas to a class characterized by its willingness to work hard and its kindness. Speakers shared words of wisdom learned from tragedy, innovation, and making mistakes.
Class of 2013: Seen & Heard
|Graduation Day Photos||Graduation Day Video|
Click the links below for more information about the Class of 2013 and Graduation speeches:
- Class of 2013 Matriculation List
- Awards & Prizes
- Academic Distinction List
- The Vernon L. Greene Award for Faculty Excellence
- Robert P. Henderson Jr. '76, Head of School
- Alden Mauck, faculty speaker
- Pat Toomey, student speaker
Photo of the Day Galleries From Class of 2013's Last Week: